Friday, January 4, 2013

Memorably Messy On-screen Demises (01)

With content taken straight from my uncompleted print zine.
Each week I will post a tribute to my favorite on screen deaths!
Anticipate the very best in messy on-screen expirations, starting with this Asian delight.

Entrails Of A Beautiful Woman (1986)

















Only the Japanese could conjure such an imaginative death.
Here a lusty vixen attempts sex with a demon, and during penetration
his penis makes an impromptu exit....out of her chest.

At least she died happy.

2 comments:

DrunkethWizerd said...

You know what's funny, whenever I'm going through my blog list and I'm scrolling down the pictures, I always know it's one of your posts before I even read the title of your blog. Just based on the picture you post.

I like your style.

Toxaemia said...

Why thank you, sir :)